- Hotels have the rights to cancel the booking in case if guests doesn’t show proper ID proof.
- Hotels may deny check-in to unmarried couples. So unmarried couples are requested to be careful and select accommodation type as couples only before booking.
- Guest are requested to check all the amenities and facility present at the hotel in case if certain facility is not available then cancellation will not be considered. Some rooms might have Air Conditioning whereas some rooms not so we request Guests to book their rooms carefully as per the requirement.
- Hotels will charge extra amount if any facilities are used by the guests which were not part of the package like spa, internet or other facilities present at the hotel.
- Hotels may charge extra money in case if guests do not check out at time. Guests are requested to follow the timings and check out at correct time to avoid any problems.
- Some hotels might not allow visitors to guest rooms so guests are requested to please check at the hotel before inviting any visitors from outside.
Please note that our policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Therefore, we request you to periodically review this page to make sure you are updated in case if there are any changes being made.
If you have any doubts please feel free to contact us. We are always present to help our guest.
For any Customer Complaints or any doubts, you may send an email to email@example.com